The sales intern will gain a broad understanding of inside and outside sales by helping support the internal sales team at Pure Processing. Their main responsibilities will include conducting phone and e-mail campaigns to generate new leads, developing their own sales campaigns around a specific customer demographics, and executing the campaigns. Sales interns will also conduct different marketing projects to support the outside sales team. Sales interns will have the opportunity to visit departments in the field with a sales professional, and gain exposure to outside sales.
· Cold call in an effort to generate demos and sales opportunities for outside sales representatives
· Develop and execute marketing campaigns through phone, social media, and emails
· Organize and implement a unique sales campaign to the interns’ choice of customer demographic in an effort to generate business
· Manage the Pure Processing social media platforms to generate leads through LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
· Tailor and create marketing campaigns to drive interest and opportunities for sales
· Manage their own set of accounts, and develop relationships and rapport with their own, established territory