The FlexiPump Independent Flushing System helps assure copious flushing of internal device channels and lumens during pre-cleaning. Unlike syringes and spray guns, the system can flush up to three instruments at once and has programmed flush cycles for consistent, repeatable flushing.
The unique FlexiPump Impact Cycle helps remove difficult soils and clogs safely from internal channel surfaces, but the system also has integrated pressure-relief valves to protect delicate eye instruments, robotics and suction tips from excess pressure.
While this independent flushing system is automatically flushing internal instrument channels, technicians are free to perform other tasks, and they avoid the repetitive motion pain and injury associated with traditional flushing methods.
- Eliminates repetitive motions that are associated with syringes and spray guns for safer flushing
- Allows technicians to work on other tasks while the FlexiPump system automatically flushes device channels and lumens
- Flushes 1000cc through multiple devices at once
- Three speed options allow volume adjustments for greater control
- An impact cycle helps disengage hard-to-remove debris and bio-burden
- Can be used to flush water, cleaning solution or alcohol
- Tested and proven for a wide variety of reusable lumened devices including rigid and flexible scopes, MIS, da Vinci robotic, ocular, laparoscopic, bariatric devices, urology, orthopedic, and suction tips
- Connects to most devices without luer locks but is easily adaptable to connect to a variety of devices
- Pressure relief valves help protect scopes during flushing