Protect instruments during soaking periods
Transporting robotic instruments appropriately and effectively can be a difficult task. The InstruSafe® XL Transport Container is the perfect size to soak and protect your instruments during transport from the OR to the SPD.
When sink space is limited, the XL Transport Container offers a standalone, soaking basin solution to fit longer, larger instruments without tying up sink basins. Staff can write on the lockable lid the starting time of the soaking period, and secure for the full duration of the soak.
The XL Transport Container is also cart washer safe, and has built-in water volume indications and biohazard labels as a complete soaking system solution.
- Creates a dedicated space with proper alignment for horizontally soaking robotic instruments
- Highly durable material designed to withstand everyday use
- Dedicated dry erase “soak start time” space on cover
- Inner gasket and strong silicone latches reduce spills
- Quick drain feature — no need to tip container to drain
- Liquid volume feature to accurately measure detergent solutions
- Large handles on each end for safe and easy lifting
- 34"L x 17 1/4" W x 6" H
- Drain available