The PureStation Mobile Cart assures easy transport and storage of instruments during pre-cleaning. PureStation Sink Inserts fit perfectly into the top frame of the mobile cart to provide an additional functional sink during peak processing hours. The PureStation cart can enable point-of-use pre-cleaning in a procedure room, and once covered, it safely transports instruments to the reprocessing department. It can also be used as a dedicated pre-cleaning area for instruments, or for training and testing to help develop a copious flushing protocol.
Mobile carts are also available in three-tier and four-tier models. PureStation Four Tier Transport Cart features four PureStation Sink Inserts for departments that require vertical soaking, storage and transport capabilities.
FeaturesPureStation™ Mobile Cart
- Mobile accessory enables pre-cleaning at point of use
- Can be brought out at peak processing hours as an additional sink
- Can be used to established a separate dedicated pre-cleaning area for specified instruments
- Biohazard labels
- FlexiPump™ Independent Flushing System
- Pure LandingPad™ Silicone Sink Liners
Technical SpecificationsPureStation™ Mobile Cart
- Universal size
- Lock and casters
- Stainless steel
- With or without the FlexiPump Independent Flushing System