The PureStation Sink Insert fits into pre-existing sink basins to raise the work level and reduce deep back bending and injury. It helps make staff more comfortable at the sink by easing the strain on backs and legs.
The PureStation insert improves efficiency by providing convenient ways to monitor and mix proper enzymatic solution concentrations. Each basin includes a replaceable thermometer strip, water volume indicators and a chemistry mixing well to make enzymatic use simpler and more consistent.
The insert also includes a built-in device drain catch, which prevents small pieces from being lost down the drain. The handles on the sides of each insert also act as overflow drains to prevent spillage onto the floor.
The lightweight, polyurethane construction of this sink insert makes it easy to place and remove from counters, deep sinks and mobile carts. Each insert comes with caddies to store small adapters, parts, brushes and solution.
The PureStation Sink Insert is also available as a Dedicated Eye Station to separate ocular instruments from other instruments for reprocessing.
The insert can be used in mobile carts for storage, transport and soaking. The PureStation Mobile Cart can hold up to four (4) PureStation Sink Inserts. Clear transport lids are also available that slip on top of each insert. The lids are easy to write on (or attach biohazard labels to) in order to label biohazardous materials and prevent cross-contamination.
The FlexiPump Independent Flushing System can be included with the PureStation Sink Insert to add consistent, automated flushing into reprocessing practices.
- Dimensions accommodate a 12” x 21” mesh instrument tray
- Ergonomic solution for deep, utility style sinks
- The PureStation Sink Insert can be used in deep sinks, counters, and in mobile carts
- Chemical reservoir facilitates precise measuring of instrument cleaning chemistries
- Cleaning tool caddy helps assure appropriate draining and drying of scrub brushes and device cleaning tools
- Lightweight for easy removal for when deep sink basins are required
- Built-in handles facilitate carrying and provide an overflow prevention outlet
- Easy-to-read thermometer band indicates the ideal temperature range for enzymatic detergents
- Integrated watermarks on inner basin help achieve proper chemical-to-water dilution ratio
- Specially designed catch drain system prevents small pieces from being lost down the drain
- Standard: 26” x 16” x 6.5” depth
- Small: 16″ x 16″ x 6.4″
- 7.0 lbs
- 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz, 0.35a (GFI outlet)
- Contact us for sink drawings