Compliant ophthalmic / ocular device reprocessing
The PureStation™ Dedicated Eye Sink serves as a separate designated cleaning area for channeled ocular surgical devices. It is labeled with specific instructions for eye instruments to comply with ANSI/AAMI ST79 guidelines, and can be used on a counter top, in an existing sink to raise the work level, or in a mobile cart.
The lightweight polyurethane construction makes it easy for sterile processing technicians to handle and provides a softer surface for delicate ophthalmic lumens and devices. The PureStation Dedicated Eye Sink also features water volume indicators and a thermometer strip to assure consistent solution dilution and temperatures.
Caddies that secure onto the rim of the sink insert help organize cleaning tools and solutions at the sink, and a drain catch prevents small adapters from being lost down the drain.
The PureStation™ Dedicated Eye Sink can also be used with the FlexiPump Independent Flushing System for copiously flushing ocular instruments. The FlexiPump system features integrated pressure relief valves to protect delicate eye instruments and allows up to five small-diameter lumens to be flushed at once.
“A designated cleaning area and equipment dedicated to the cleaning of intraocular surgical instruments should be identified. Intraocular surgical instruments should be processed separately from general surgical instruments and equipment to reduce the potential for cross-contamination by material or residue from general surgical instruments.”
ANSI/AAMI ST79: 2017, M.2.2.2, Designated cleaning area and equipment
Features to help your SPD department
- Versatile Use: Suitable for countertops, deep sinks, or mobile carts, enhancing ergonomics and workflow efficiency.
- Organization Features: Includes device and solution container caddies for convenient storage of liquids and cleaning tools.
- Enhanced Drainage System: Features a specially designed catch drain system to prevent small adapters from accidentally going down the drain.
- Temperature Maintenance: Easy-to-read thermometer strip assists in maintaining proper water temperature, ensuring consistent performance.
- Handling and Overflow Prevention: Built-in handles facilitate carrying and act as overflow prevention outlets.
- Lightweight and Compact: Constructed with lightweight and compact design for easy handling and storage on shelves.
- Easy Disinfection: Made from polyurethane construction for easy disinfection, promoting cleanliness and hygiene.
- Optional FlexiPump™ Independent Flushing System
- 16" x 16"
- 16" x 26"