Patent pending on the PureSteel™ EZ Hinge™ Pegboards.
Engineered by sink experts who understand the reprocessing space, PureSteel™ Healthcare Reprocessing Sinks are the comprehensive stainless steel sink choice for sterile processing and gastroenterology departments.
PureSteel™ Healthcare Reprocessing Sinks are high quality stainless steel sinks that feature electronic push button height adjustment so that each technician or nurse can meet their ergonomic requirements. An ergonomic wrist rest is also integrated to remove pinch points during reprocessing and reduce unnecessary wrist strain and injury. Height-adjustable undershelves, back wall pegboards, and enhanced lighting further improve worker ergonomics. The PureSteel™ Healthcare Reprocessing Sink’s posterior pegboard also adjusts automatically as the sink height changes.
PureSteel Reprocessing Sinks can also feature an optional EZ Hinge™ Pegboard, which hinge down to allow staff to clean & disinfect behind plumbed sinks. EZ Hinge pegboards also allow adaptability; technicians can install new accessories, or completely reverse the workflow of a sink as needs change. Technicians can easily access power or utilities not usually accessible behind fixed equipment.
Pure Processing offers a variety of optional accessories that can be added to the pegboard to free up counter space, organize tools near the user, and help make manual cleaning more efficient.
PureSteel Healthcare Reprocessing Sinks are tailored to fit each unique department’s needs. Standard and custom configurations are available.
- Height-adjustable with an electronic push button; features 2 buttons
- Ergonomic wrist rest to remove pinch points
- Height-adjustable pegboard or back wall panel that adjusts with the sink
- Easy access storage shelf for flexible options
- Designed for ergonomics, compliance, and best practices
- 96", 108" or 120" standard sizes
- Custom sizes available
- Back wall or pegboards optional
- Requires electrical for height adjustability
- Smaller XI sink packages available for tight floor plans or dedicated reprocessing stations