Patent pending on the PureSteel™ EZ Hinge™ Pegboards.
PureSteel™ EZ Hinge™ Pegboard, an innovative design feature that enhances the functionality of PureSteel™ Healthcare Reprocessing Sink or PureSteel™ Endoscopy Sink. This customizable and efficient pegboard helps organize instruments while maintaining infection control standards. With its hinged feature, staff can clean and disinfect behind plumbed sinks.
In addition, the EZ Hinge™ Pegboard is highly adaptable, allowing technicians to install new accessories or reverse the sink’s workflow as needed. The unique design provides easy access to power or utilities that are not typically accessible behind fixed equipment. This feature makes installation, maintenance, and modification of the reprocessing sink easier and more convenient, ensuring it meets specific requirements.
Pure Processing also offers various optional accessories that can be added to the pegboard to free up counter space, organize tools, and make manual cleaning more efficient.
Need a department problem solved? Tell us more!
- Easy to clean behind sinks
- Removing accessories and reversing a whole workflow is much easier
- More easily access items that need servicing (replacing power supplies, checking outlets on the wall behind sinks)
- Height adjustable with the sink
- Hinging mechanism
- Available for all sink sizes up to 120"L
- Each sink will have 2 locks on both ends
- Piano hinge runs along the top of the backsplash
- Lifting and lowering is a two-person job regardless of size
- Sinks must have light hoods